TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site is maintained by SANTORINIFD
The materials located on the Site including the information and software programs (from now on “the Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by SANTORINIFD
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of SANTORINIFD
Modification or use of any of the Contents for any other purpose shall be a violation of the Center’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on the Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of the Company.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of the Site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SANTORINIFD does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
– as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents; and/or
– that the Contents available through the Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that the Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
Unicorn Mediation shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result, direct or indirect, of the use of the Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Site.
You should know that deposit is non- refundable because its warranty for busy date and time. In the event of a reschedule, your deposit will be applied to the new booking date*. The Company and You wish work together in good faith to select a new date for the photoshoot. All questions about specific requests you can send to email@example.com
All deposit or rest payment fees must be paid by clients
Terms of editing
Time for editing photos count from next day after final payment of photoshoot balance
Every user is free to make use of the Site and its Contents in accordance with the law and fair practice. The Center does not exercise any kind of correction or interference with the data transferred by users. Users must correctly and accurately fill in the name, e-mail, message, etc. fields in the online contact forms. The use of the Site is subject to Greek, European and international laws and the user agrees not to use our Site for the purpose of violating these laws. In this context, users agree and pledge not to use the Site in the ways below:
– Posting, publishing, sending, transferring or using another method to install content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, defamatory, vulgar, violent, abusive, racist or otherwise disapproving, infringes the personality and personal data of others, any intellectual property rights of any entity and causes feelings of hatred, and/or any other criminal offence and any other form of unwanted promotion of content, as well as content containing digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or restrict the operation of any computer software or equipment or telecommunications equipment.
– Causing harm to minors in any way.
– Imitation of any legal or natural person or false statement of the identity of the user or misleading statement regarding the relationship and/or cooperation of the user with another legal or natural person.
– Counterfeiting or other alteration of user IDs, with the aim of misleading as to the origin of the content transmitted through the services of the Site.
– Posting, publishing, sending, transferring or using another method to install content by a person who is not entitled to make that content available by law or by confidential relationship.
– Interference with services or disruption of services or servers or networks connected to the services of the Site or non compliance with the conditions, procedures and rules of use of such networks.
– Violation, with or without intent, of any local, national, European, international law and/or any rule that has legislative force and concerns and/or covers any service on the Site.
– Harassment in any way of the privacy and individual and social rights of other users (such as the collection and/or storage of other users’ personal data).
Site operation – Right of Access
The Company reserves the right to modify and/or temporarily or permanently discontinue part or all of the services of the Site with or without notice to users.
The Company also reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to the Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to the Site, at anytime, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Lawful basis for processing personal data
Our Company processes your personal data only if there is a relevant lawful basis.
The processing of your personal data for the provision of our services to you is based on the conclusion and performance of a contract or – at your request – on preparatory actions for the conclusion and performance of a contract.
The processing of your personal data for marketing and promotional purposes or for your convenience and for the provision of privileges to you is based on your consent.
In some cases, the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, provided that they do not have a serious impact on your fundamental rights and freedoms, or for the purposes of complying with the law.
Links from the Site to other web sites
Furthermore, it is up to the Site’s visitors to take precautions to ensure that the links they choose or the software programs they download do not contain elements such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects and other destructive elements.
Links to the Site from other web sites
Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of the Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
You must secure permission from prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, the Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Unicorn Mediation reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of the Site or any of the Contents.
A person linking to, or framing any part of this Site or its Contents without prior permission from SANTORINIFD constitutes an infringement of the Center’s proprietary rights in the Site and the Contents for which the person may be liable in damages.
In no circumstances shall SANTORINIFD be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to the Site or any of the Contents.
SANTORINIFD reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
SANTORINIFD reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from the Site or any of the Contents.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek Courts regarding any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions.
Changes and Updates
These Terms and Conditions may be amended and/or updated from time to time, at the sole discretion of SANTORINIFD. Changes shall be posted on this page and your use of the Site after such changes have been posted shall constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions and all of the changes.
All conversation available just in English
* Its available in case if Company have ability and free appointment for new date